Get an offer
Find a company
1. Lease Form, as per form adopted in the Corporation, shall be submitted.2. Leasing any industrial, commercial (goods storage / cars storage) or services sectors shall be looked into pursuant to the recommendations of Investment Committee and the Director General approval.3. Lease Form applied by investors who have breached their contract with the Corporation before will be disregarded, unless a year passed since the date of breaching. 4. Applications submitted by persons who have transferred their Lots for the first time will be disregarded unless a period of two years from the date of transfer passed and a year for those who transferred more than one time.5. In order to register a company at the Free Zones Companies Register, Lease Form shall be submitted by a number of natural persons. If the Form submitted by a legal entity registered outside the Corporation, a branch of the company should be registered in the Free Zones Corporation .In all cases it shall not be permissible to contract for investment purposes with more than one person whether it is a natural person or a legal entity.6. For preferences among submitted forms which fulfill the conditions of the Free Zones Corporation, the Investment Committee shall adopt the following:a. Capital Volume to be invested in the project: priority shall be given for the maximum actual capital provided that it is not less than (50) fifty thousand minimum, and shall be proved pursuant to a bank statement or a deposit of goods in the Free Zones.b. Activity Type: priority shall be given for industrial activity provided that it fulfills one or more paragraph stipulated in Article (13/A) of the Free Zones Corporation’s Law, and for the commercial activity (goods storage) for export purposes.c. Applicant shall enclose stages of implementation for project's work progress such as installations to be established and investment activity to be exercised, and shall sign the form adopted for this purpose. 7. Applicant of Lease Form is considered to be withdrawn in case he/she does not fulfill the procedures within the following periods:• A month as from the date of the Director General approval on commercial activity (goods storage/cars storage) and services activity. • Two months as from the date of the Director General approval on industrial activity. 8. Lease Contract of limited liability companies shall not be signed or renewed until a bank guaranty is submitted. The Investment Committee shall determine the value of bank guaranty.
1. Transfer of leased lots shall be in accordance with the procedures stipulated in the Free Zones Corporation's Law, Regulations and Instructions in addition to these procedures and pursuant to forms adopted for this purpose. 2. Lease Form shall not be accepted unless accrued amounts to the Corporation paid in cash. 3. Lease Form shall be signed by the lessor or by the legal authorized person. 4. Relinquishment of premises shall be carried out according to the following conditions:a. If transferor established installations on the sector in order to exploit it for storage purposes and/or carrying out any reclamations such as digging, leveling, paving, asphalting, and fencing. b. A period of Lease Contract shall exceed a year minimum.c. Commercial sector shall be exploited by the transferor (goods storage / cars storage) and has been deposited in his favor or in favor of others. d. Notwithstanding the text stipulated in paragraph (b), the transferor may relinquish his premises for heirs or vise versa and / or in case of lessor death to transfer the rights pertaining on Lease Contract to heirs in case the other terms are fulfilled.e. Transferor shall be a natural person or a legal entity and shall fulfill the required conditions upon leasing.f. The process of breaching the Lease Contract for the Lot to be transferred shall not take place unless leasing bases fulfilled and a period of year as from the date of breach passed. 5. If conditions stipulated in the aforementioned Item (4) are fulfilled and in accordance with the recommendations of the Investment Committee, applicant shall be granted a preliminary approval and shall carry out the procedures within a month as from the date of the preliminary approval. Otherwise, all procedures are considered null and void unless the lessor submits a reasonable excuse related to the free zone or customs.6. Companies operating in the free zones and registered in the Companies Register shall be liquidated if the company relinquished its premises or transformed into a deposit company if terms of the deposit company fulfilled.7. Procedures shall not be carried out if the trade name of the transferor registered in the free zones unless it is crossed out or being relinquished or its address has been amended outside the free zones.8. The final transfer form shall be signed by the lessor or authorized person provided that it is enclosed with a quittance. 9. To relinquish industrial sector, it is provided that the activity to be exercised by the transferee is industrial enclosing a feasibility study, by the transferee, stating therein the type of activity to be exercised and all issues related to environmental impacts and industrial wastes in addition to the competent parties approval if the industry to be establishes is a foodstuff.10. As for services sector, in addition to the aforementioned Items except Item (4/c), conditions and provisions of services shall be applied and the transferor shall meet all the required conditions.11. Item (8) of leasing procedures shall apply on the limited liability companies upon relinquishment.
1. Partner Accession Form shall not be looked into unless a period of three months as from the date stipulated in the last contract pass, and shall fulfill the term related to exploitation and installations building.2. Accession of a partner is allowed in service sectors provided that the company shall be registered while clearing companies shall be looked into according to office area.
1. Special cases shall be presented before the Investment Committee to study each case individually in coordination with the Legal affairs Directorate, and then refer them to the Director General to take the appropriate resolution.2. Any amendment or addition on the Forms (lease, transfer, withdraw or partner accession) will be disregarded after being registered and imported at the Secretariat.3. Lease Form and Partner Accession Form of any individual or company which have breached its Lease Contract in any of the cases mentioned in Article (21) of Investment Regulations and its amendments No. (43) for the year 1987.4. The Free Zones Corporation’s Law, Regulations and Instructions shall apply in any cases that are not mentioned in these bases.5. The Corporation has the right to notify an investor with these procedures upon applying the form.6. Cases that are not mentioned in these bases and arise from daily work shall be solved according to the resolution of the Director General upon the recommendations of the Investment Committee.7. The aforementioned bases shall be reconsidered whenever it deems to be necessary.
The corporation shall collect Transfer Charges of the premises as follows :-
A. (30%)of land rentals if it is in favor of a third party ,and (10%) of rentals if the transfer is between partners whether they are normal persons or legal persons .
B.(10%) of buildings and installation rentals owned by the Corporation or erected by investors if the transfer is in favor of a third party or between partners whether they are normal persons or legal persons.
C. (2%) of land rentals of buildings and installations owned by the Corporation or erected by investors if the transfer is between legal inheritors as well as the transfer of leasing rights to inheritors.
1- License issuance application (stating type of required license, amendments, activity change, replacement document.
2- Documents that state reasons for amendment or activity type (such as company registration certificate before and after the amendments.
3- Previous license in case of amending license data or activity change.
4- A remittance of (JD 5) as fees for amended license issuance/activity change/replacement document.
1. Leasing shall be approved.2. A Memorandum & Articles of Association shall be filled. 3. Company Registration Form enclosed with the Memorandum of Association shall be filled.4. A photocopy of identification for Jordanian partners and of passport for non-Jordanian partners shall be enclosed.5. Partners shall sign lease contract before companies' registrar, Notary Public or an attorney, verified by any of them.6. Documents shall be studied and if found identical fees shall be paid.7. Procedures of Lease Contract shall be carried out.8. Registration Certificate and Certificate of Signatories shall be issued.
1. Changes in lease contract shall be approved.2. Statement of Changes and the amended contract shall be filled by all senior partners and incoming partners before companies’ registrar, Notary Public or the attorney and shall be verified by any of them.3. A photocopy of identification for Jordanian partners and of passport for non-Jordanian ones.4. Studying and auditing the documents, and paying fees if documents found identical. 5. Changes in the company shall be published in daily newspaper.6. Procedures of amending lease contract shall be carried out. 7. Certificate of Registration and Certificate of Signatories shall be issued.
1. Letter of breaching the Lease Contract or/and Transfer or Withdraw Form of a Lot.2. Liquidation Form shall be filled signed by all partners of the company and a liquidator to be appointed.3. An announcement of appointing a liquidator and his/her address shall be published at local newspapers.4. The liquidator of the company shall fill liquidation report.5. A photocopy of liquidator identification shall be enclosed.6. A quittance from Sales & Income Taxes Department shall be submitted.7. A quittance from Social Security Corporation shall be submitted.8. After (15) days, an announcement of crossing out the company shall be published.9. Liquidation Certificate shall be issued.
1. Leasing or registration shall be approved.2. Name of company shall be determined.3. The attorney shall fill the Memorandum & Articles of Association, and partners shall sign on all pages of the Memorandum of Association.4. A photocopy of identification card for Jordanian partners or of passport for non-Jordanian ones shall be enclosed.5. Letter of Depositing (50%) of capital shall be written.6. Minutes of meeting, list of partners attendance, and invitation memorandums signed by partners shall be submitted.7. Companies without a lease contract shall submit a bank guarantee amounting (2) thousand Jordanian Dinars.8. Studying and auditing the documents, and paying required fees if found identical.9. Procedures of Lease Contract shall be carried out.10. Registration Certificate and Certificate of Signatories shall be issued.
1. Minutes of meeting, list of partners' attendance, invitation memorandums and Transfer Deeds signed by partners shall be submitted.2. Studying and auditing the documents, and paying fees if documents found identical. 3. Amending the Lease Form if the amendment is limited to the name of company.4. A Company Registration Certificate shall be issued.
1. Letter of breaching Lease Contract or/and Transfer or Withdraw Form of the Lot.2. Invitation memorandums, list of attendance and minutes of meeting including the approval on liquidation shall be submitted.3. An announcement about appointing the liquidator and his \her address shall be published in local newspapers.4. Liquidation report shall be submitted.5. A photocopy of liquidator identification shall be enclosed.6. A quittance from Sales and Income Taxes Department shall be submitted.7. A quittance from Social Security Corporation shall be submitted.8. After (15) days of the date of announcing liquidation, an announcement of crossing out the company shall be issued.9. Liquidation Certificate shall be issued.
1. Leasing shall be approved.2. A copy of a Memorandum & Articles of Association of the company.3. List of Members of Management, Board of Directors, or partners and signatories of the company.4. A copy of the Authorization through which the company authorizes a person residing in the Kingdom to carry out its business and represent it.5. Financial Statements of the last fiscal year of the company at its head office verified by Chartered Accountant.6. Registration Form shall be signed before companies’ registrar, Notary Public by the authorized person to register the company.7. All documents shall be verified by Jordan Embassy/ Jordan consulate and Foreign Ministry of original country as well as Foreign Ministry in Jordan translated into Arabic and verified by Notary Public in the Kingdom.8. Memorandum & Articles of Association of the company at the Corporation shall be filled, adding the word “Jordan” to Company’s Name.9. Documents shall be studied. In case of approval, a letter of bank deposit amounting (50%) of company capital shall be written.10. Signatories of the company shall submit minutes of meeting of the company and list of attendants.11. Procedures of lease contract issuance shall be carried out.12. Registration Certificate shall be issued
1. (0.003) of registered capital stamps fees.2. (0.003) of registered capital registration fees.3. (JD 10) registration announcement in the Official Gazette.4. (JD 2) Registration Certificates.5. (JD 2) Memorandum of Association.6. (JD 5) Bank documents deposit and auditors certificates.
1. (0.003) of capital raise registration fees. 2. (0.003) stamps fees of capital raise.3. (JD 10) announcement in the Official Gazette.4. (JD 5) Registration Certificate.5. (JD 2) Memorandum & Articles of Association.6. (JD 5) deposit of changes form.
1. (0.003) of capital stamps fees.2. (0.003) of capital registration fees.3. (JD 15) newspaper announcement.4. (JD 3) application and memorandum of association.5. (JD 5) bank document deposit.6. (JD 5.500) five Jordanian Dinars and fifty piaster minutes of meeting deposit.7. (JD 5.200) five Jordanian Dinars and twenty piasters electing a chairman or directing manager.8. (JD 5.200) five Jordanian Dinars and twenty piasters Certificate of Signatories.9. (JD 5.200) five Jordanian Dinars and twenty piaster list of partners deposit.10. (JD 4.150) four Jordanian Dinars and fifteen piaster certificate issuance.11. (JD 1000) services charges for non-leased companies that practice storage activity in the free zones.12. (JD 2000) for non-leased companies that do not practice storage activity in the free zones.
1. (JD 5) changes fees.2. (0.003) of capital raise.3. (0.003) stamps fees of capital raise or value of relinquished dividends.4. (JD 15) registration announcement.5. (JD 5) Registration Certificate.6. (JD 3) Memorandum and Articles of Association.7. (JD 5) changes form deposit.8. (JD 5.500) five Jordanian Dinars and fifty piasters for minutes of meeting deposit.9. (JD 5.200) five Jordanian Dinars and twenty piasters for list of attendants.10. (JD 5.200) five Jordanian Dinars and twenty piaster for electing a chairman, vice-chairman, or Director General.11. (JD5.200) five Jordanian Dinars and twenty piasters for signatory.12. (JD 5.200) five Jordanian Dinars and twenty piasters for authorization.13. (JD 4.150) issuance of Registration Certificate. 14. (JD 5.500) five Jordanian Dinars and fifty piasters for authentication of any document.15. (JD 0.003) shares transformation of sale value if capital is fully paid or nominal value if capital is not paid.16. (0.001) services charges of relinquished dividends value.17. (JD10) fees of the Memorandum & Articles of Association authentication.
AMENDED BASES ADOPTED TO ESTABLISH AND ADMINISTR A PRIVATE FREE ZONE
ISSUED ON 29/6/2006 IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLES (2, 4/A, 7/C) OF THE FREE ZONES CORPORATION'S LAW NO. (32) FOR THE YEAR 1984 AND ITS AMENDMENTS, AND ARTICLES (3, 14/B, 31/C) OF THE FREE ZONES CORPORATION'S INVSTMENT REGULATION NO. (43) FOR THE YEAR 1987 AND ITS AMENDMENTS
First: These bases shall be applied on all operating private free zones and/ or the private free zones to be established in due date of approval date. The private free zones at civil and military airports, duty free shops, joint free zones and media free zones shall be excluded.
Second: The Board of Directors may issue a preliminary approval to establishing private free zones for both local and foreign private sector pursuant to the following conditions:
1. An area where the private free zone to be erected thereon shall not be less than one hundred and fifty Dunums.
2. Investment Activity to be exercised shall only be limited to industrial activities.
3. Invested capital in the project shall not be less than one million and a half Jordanian Dinars. The operating private free zones erected before these bases came into force shall be excluded. .
4. One of the characteristics stipulated in Article (13\b) of the Free Zones Corporation's Law shall be fulfilled. The zone shall also be close to industrial complexes in the Governorates.
5. The project shall fulfill the terms and requirements stipulated by the Ministry of Environment and through the representative of the Ministry at (the Committee of the Private Free Zones).
6. A preliminary approval of the Board of Directors shall not be issued unless procedures stipulated in Item (3) mentioned below are completed. The final agreement shall be signed in order to carry out the procedures and approve it, the agreement, by the Corporation's Board of Directors and then refer it to the Council of Ministers to be approved.
7. The Board of Directors may cancel the approval in case the concerned party did not abide by implementing the stages of the project according to work progress program submitted by him/her and the feasibility study enclosed with the application and/or in case conditions mentioned above are not fulfilled. The Corporation and its Board of Directors shall not be responsible.
8. In all cases approval does not mean that the Corporation will be responsible for any costs of any kind whether it is related to services or infrastructure or whether the approval was preliminary or final.
Third: Services charges imposed by the Corporation shall be determined by the Board of Directors and stated in the agreement to be signed between the Corporation as a first party and the concerned party as a second party in addition to administrative services of the Jordan Customs and the competent departments. The agreement shall come into force when approved by the Council of Ministers.
Fourth: The applicant of the licensing shall be committed to the following:
Fifth: Any amendment on the company shall be disregarded unless the Corporation issues a preliminary approval.
Sixth: The Corporation in coordination with the Jordanian Customs may issue necessary instructions to organize the work of these zones.
Seventh: Procedures adopted to establish a private free zone:
Eighth: The Corporation's Board of Directors may consider any case not mentioned in these bases or where there is no clear provision in the Free Zones Corporation's Law, Regulations and Instructions.
Subscribe in Newsletter